Yes, you can dye or bleach your hair but use mild products; very harsh colors and bleaches can make the hair light and shorten the life of the hair. It is more advisable to dye and bleach unprocessed human hair extensions.
Under the Distance and Doorstep Sales Act, you as a consumer (not a company) have a 14-day cancellation period.
Chlorine is not very good for hair extensions after swimming rinse thoroughly with pure waters. If you are a first time user avoid chlorine until you are well aware of how to take good care of your hair extensions as chlorine and salty water can give you a hard time while managing your extensions.
YES but it is not recommended to use very high temperatures on the hair it might damage the extensions, hair extensions do not look good poker straight! We recommend, wands, hair dryers and rollers to be used on a low heat..
We don’t do delivery orders to P.O. Box address instead we will deliver to the nearest DHL/FEDEX center and once the product gets there they will call you to go pick your package.
No you don’t. Some people use their permed natural hair over the installed hair and others just get their hairdresser install the hair in a style that doesn’t need a closure.
When you buy from mnweavables.com, you have 14 days cancellation rights from the day you received the product. If you choose to exercise your right of cancellation, you must clearly state that you want to do so.
When you return a product, the product must be in the same condition as when you received it. You may not use the product, but you are entitled to inspect it carefully. If the product is used or lost due to negligence on your part, the rights of cancellation will be lost.
You must return all that was included in the original delivery.
We will send you an order confirmation through email after you placed your order and will also send you a tracking number (DHL) as soon as it’s dispatched. Delivery through PostNord (you will receive an SMS when the package has arrived.)
Most hair lasts 1-2years.The more care you take of you hair the longer it lasts. It’s nice to change colors and play around with it but the more you bleach and dye and use harsh products the more you reduce the lifespan of your hair.
Normally, you can receive stock order within 3-5 working days as soon as it is dispatched.
The amount of hair needed per bundle depends on the volume that one wants. Our hair extensions are mostly 100grams so, the shorter the hair the more it and the less the number of bundles you need. 8inches to14inches you can use two bundles and 16inches to 30inches you can use three bundles but if you want more volume you can use four bundles. If you are using a 360closure two bundles of hair will do.
Shipping within Sweden: 68kr (PostNord)
Shipping within EU and non-EU countries: 100kr (PostNord)
The better care you take of your hair extensions the longer they last and the better they look. So it is advisable to take care of them. When you get your hair extensions installed let your hairdresser advice you on how to take care of them but here are some tips on how to keep your hair extensions beautiful and long lasting.
- Remove your extensions
- Detangle (if necessary) using the suitable kind of comb
- Soak the hair extensions in look warm water with a mild shampoo
- Rinse with luke warm water
- Apply a conditioner or treatment and leave for ten minutes and then comb with the right type of comb
- Allow your hair extension to air dry.
Heat is your one of your hair's biggest enemy, the more you use it, the shorter your hair extensions will last. Be careful with the use of blow dryers, flat irons and curling irons. It is best to let your hair dry naturally.
Use a special brush for hair extensions when brushing your hair (soft bristle brush). It is best to start at the ends of your hair and when all tangles are removed gently work your way up. Always brush in a downward motion. Brush your hair a few times a day.
Hair styling products
Use a good (leave-in) conditioner to keep your hair soft. Don't over do it. To much conditioner or any other hair care product can cause a build up and tangling. Avoid hair products that contain alcohol. Alcohol makes hair dry.
Confirm with your stylist that all styling products (including shampoo and conditioner) that you use are OK.
When you would like to perm or color your hair, don't do it yourself. Let your extension stylist take care of all chemical treatments you would like to do.
DON'T sleep on wet hair. Make sure that your hair is completely dry when you go to sleep. A good habit is to tie your hair together in a ponytail to prevent tangling as much as possible.
Avoid long exposure to chlorine and salt water. Chlorine and salt water can cause the hair to tangle and mat up. It is recommended to wear a swim cap if possible or wear your hair up to keep it out of the water. After swimming it is best to shampoo and condition your hair immediately. In general it is a good habit to wear your hair up or in a ponytail when you exercise
Daily Care for Wavy Hair
- Use alcohol free styling aids, such as mouse, gel, and hairspray in moderation.
- Finger style or use a wide tooth comb to style hair while it is damp.
- Apply the suggested products, allow it to air dry.
- To refresh waves, spray with plain water, leave in conditioner or diluted curl activator.
YES. Our extensions are made of 100% human hair
We have three types of closures
360 degrees closure (band closure that covers your head all around)
4by4 (four inches by four inches closure)
13 by 4 (ear to ear closure)
PostNord & DHL
Processed hair has been treated using chemicals during production but unprocessed hair has not undergone any chemical process. Processed has been stripped of all of its natural properties and hair that has no cuticles this makes it easier to style and color but the lifespan of this hair is short. Unprocessed hair is stronger than processed hair, lasts longer, has full cuticles, is much more heat resistant than processed hair but it is also more expensive than processed hair.
We accept payment by Payson.
Payment with Payson:
Payment is easy and safe with Payson.
Even if you do not already have a Payson Account, you can quickly make the transaction via Payson.
Payson collaborates with VISA, MasterCard and all Swedish banks offering direct payments, Swedbank, Handelsbanken, SEB, Nordea and Danske Bank. Payson has high security requirements and is PCI certified by Trustwave, an international organization for secure e-commerce. All traffic is encrypted through SSL 128 bits and all card transfers are based on banks' so-called 3D-secure technology. Payson started in 2004 in Sweden and several million people have used Payson which is a well-known payment solution on the internet.
Read more about Payson here: Payson.se
- Before you buy your hair extensions have a good professional hairdresser who knows how to install the weaves well.
- Know what color and length you want?
- Know what hairstyle suits you so that you can buy hair to suit that hairstyle
- Know how to take care of your extensions after they have been installed.
- Have a budget set for how much you want to spend. And you can always consult as and we can give you extensions that suit your budget and at the same time suit you.
- Weaves/extensions/ wefted hair.
- Clip in/clip on hair extension
- Braiding human hair (human hair that you can brais to braids)
- Utip, tape, microloops, Ipin hair (pre-glued hair extensions)
- Human hair weaves/extensions give you hair length and volume you would not have your natural hair.
- You can change from one style to another in less than two hours. You can change hairstyles just like you change your clothes while still preserving your natural hair. If you hair is too short to weave you can get to rock a human hair wig and turn your look around.
- You can play around with strong colors and heat-sets that would rather harm your natural hair.
- “The beauty of a woman is her head” you can get to look more beautiful with hair styles.
- It’s economic. Economic? Good Human hair is so expensive! Yes, it is but unlike synthetic hair, you can use it for a long time – one, two and if well taken care of three years.
- You can get to stick to one hairstyle for a long time, and still look good.